Friday, March 8

A Father's Love



“Dad, why didn’t you think of getting married again?” I asked my Father. My Father looked at me in the eye and then he pulls my arm and gave me a tight hug. I can hear his heartbeat. I can feel the warm breath of my father. I feel so secured when I feel his arms wrapped around me. My father answered, “Because I already have you around, loving you is enough my child”.  I gave my father a wide smile and a kiss on his cheeks. “I love you Dad!”

I suddenly snap out from daydreaming when the bus conductor asks for my ticket. I realized that every time I go home from work riding a bus always takes me back in time. I always looked outside the sliding window and it serves like a slide show bringing back all the memories that I had from the past.   The best story of my life was being raised by a wonderful person; a person who I knew was my father. I can’t deny the fact that somehow a part of me reflects how he has raised me. I was never her biological daughter, but I never felt that I was different.

The bus conductor gave me my ticket. I lay my back on the chair and watch the same view outside the window.  My father’s memories started to appear again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews